CRG INTERNATIONAL MASTER INTERNSHIPS PROGRAMME
We are working on the 2021 edition of the CRG International Master Internships Programme. If you want to receive a notification when the call opens, please fill this form HERE.
The CRG offers a new Master Internship Programme for excellent and motivated students that wish to do the Master Thesis @ CRG. Apply now to boost your scientific career in a center of excellence, backed by first class core facilities and a broad training portfolio in our multidisciplinary, international community!
Master students will benefit from an exciting international scientific environment and an integrated training programme, including access to state of the art infrastructure, lectures and seminars, specialised scientific and technological courses, complementary skills training, as well as social activities.
In this 1st call, we do offer up to 7 internships for international life sciences Master students.
Decide which lab fits better your research interests. Successful candidates will carry out their Master Thesis in one of the following labs:
- BEATO Lab - Chromatin Dynamics | Breast Cancer 3D models | Hormone Receptor Clusters | Nuclear ATP Synthesis | Signalling Networks
- BEEKMAN Lab - Bioinformatics (Computational Genomics) | 3D Chromatin | Preferably student with math background
- FERRER Lab - Noncoding Mutations & Human Disease | Genome Regulation | Integrative Genomics | Diabetes
- GUIGÓ Lab - Bioinformatics | Quantitative multivariate Trait Loci| Transcriptomics | Selenoprotein biology &evolution | Regulation of RNA Processing
- IRIMIA Lab - Evolution | Microexons | Vertebrates | Insects |Genomic Novelties| Comparative Transcriptomics| Tissue Specificity
- MAURER Lab - Microtubule-Mediated Transport | Spatio-Temporal Gene Regulation | ImRNA 3’UTR | Dendritic/axonal RNA Localization
- SEBE-PEDROS Lab - Symbiosis | Evolution | Biodiversity | Single-cell genomics | Microbial Eukaryotes | Environmental Genomics
- SURREY Lab - Cytoskeleton | Microtubules | Motors proteins | Active Networks | In Vitro Reconstitution | Protein Biochemistry | TIRF microscopy | iSCAT microscopy
- VERNOS Lab - Mitosis | Spindle assembly | Microtubule post translational modifications | Polyglutamylation | Chromosome segregation defects | Aneuploidy
Master internship holders will be supported with a monthly fellowship of 600 € for the duration of the Master Thesis (maximum 6 months) and will actively engage in scientific and social activities of the chosen group and have regular advisory meetings with their mentor. Master students will benefit from an exciting international scientific environment and an integrated training programme, including access to state of the art infrastructure, lectures and seminars, specialised scientific and technological courses, complementary skills training, as well as social activities.
We encourage highly motivated, outstanding candidates that hold a Bachelor degree in biological sciences, physics, biophysiscs, mathematics, computer sciences or a related subject to apply for the CRG International Master Internship programme. Premise of being awarded with a Master Internship is the registration and admission to an official Master Programme of their choice. Furthermore, all candidates require excellent written and spoken English skills (B2 level).
Application for the CRG International Master Internships Programme is possible from July 06 – September 30, 2020 for Master students enroled in a Masters programme in the academic year 2020/2021.
Applications must be submitted online. Candidates must register in order to use the online application system.The online application form requests all of the necessary information for the initial stages of the selection process (General information, education, transcripts, honours, scholarships, prizes and awards, english certificate,scientific interests and 1 reference letter.)
All candidates will be pre-selected in October 2020, based on the online profile and submitted documents. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online in November 2020. Admitted students can start their Master Thesis from January 2021 for a maximum period of 6 months.
For additional information, please contact the CRG Academic Office at: email@example.com