- Technician in the CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit
- Two Postdoctoral positions in modelling and analysis of super resolution imaging data of chromatin structure
- Pipelines/Software developer
- Postdoc Position at the laboratory of Dr. Roderic Guigó
- Postdoctoral position on Genetics and Regulatory Genomics
- Postdoctoral positon on Cell-Based Modeling of Human Disease
- Postdoctoral position on Human Genomics Data
- One Junior Group Leader Position
The external job offers list is updated and available in our Alumni job section.
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 13 top research centres in life sciences.
CRG welcomes refugees and asylum seekers
The European Commission has launched the Science4Refugees initiative to help refugee scientists and researchers find suitable jobs that both improve their own situation and put their skills and experience to good use in Europe's research system.
The CRG collaborates with the Catalan Refugee Program and is willing to recruit refugees and asylum seekers on an open, transparent and merit-based process. CRG offers and promotes a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. Refugees and asylum seekers will compete on the same basis as non-refugee applicants.
Applicants are welcome to apply to any offers above.