- Post-doctoral Research Position – single cell RNA Analysis
- EGA Helpdesk Officer
- PhD Student in the Microtubule Function and Cell Division lab
- Three Postdoctoral Researchers in the Cell Compartmentation lab
- Postdoctoral Position – Understanding amyloid nucleation and cross nucleation using deep mutational scanning
- Postdoctoral position: Pancreatic islet splicing and its role in insulin secretion and diabetes
- Research assistant: Mouse colony management and metabolic analyses
- Floor Manager
- Sample Preparation Specialized Technician
- Bioinformatician- Gene Regulation, Stem Cells and Cancer Group
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.