- Laboratory Technician in the Epigenetic Events in Cancer Lab
- Single Cell Genomics - Lab Technician
- DevOps Engineer
- Neuronal and Glial differentiation Specialist in the Tissue Engineering Unit
- Bioinformatician at The Epigenetic Face of Cancer Metabolism
- Postdoctoral position at the Gene Function Lab
- Junior Group Leader Positions
- Lab Technician - Molecular Biology & Mice colony management
- Data Scientist at the Proteomics Unit
- Stem Cell, Differentiation and Gene Editing Specialist in the Tissue Engineering Unit
- Head of Genomics Unit
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.