- Lab Technician at the epigenetic face of cancer metabolism Lab
- “Postdoctoral Researcher in the group “Evolutionary Processes Modeling””
- Technician at the CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit
- Organoid and Gene Editing Specialist in the Tissue Engineering Unit
- Bioinformatician at the Structural Genomics Group of CNAG-CRG
- Software Engineer PRECISIONTOX
- Software Engineer (VEIS-RISC3CAT)
- Postdoctoral fellow at the Structural Genomics Group of CNAG-CRG
- Data Engineer
- CRISPR Technician
- Postdoctoral position in retinal regeneration in the Reprogramming and Regeneration Group
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.