- Postdoctoral position on Human Genomics Data
- PhD Position: Understanding the interplay of mutations and selection during cancer evolution
- Postdoc in the Cell and Tissue Dynamics Group
- Postdoctoral Researcher in the group 'Evolutionary Processes Modeling'
- Bioinformatician at the EGA team
- Temporary Part-time Research Technician
- Bioinformatician at the Epigenetic Face of Cancer Metabolism
- Interdisciplinary technician
- Full-Stack Web developer
- Web developer
- Project Manager Position – Medical Genomics
- Sample Preparation – Specialized Technician
- Bioinformatician at the Guigó lab
- Stem Cell and Gene Editing Specialist in the Tissue Engineering Unit
- Protein Tech Specialist
- Postdoctoral fellow at the Structural Genomics Group – Data Visualization
- Postdoctoral fellow at the Structural Genomics Group of CNAG-CRG
- Bioinformatician- Gene Regulation, Stem Cells and Cancer Group
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.