- You are here: Home > ABOUT US > Administration > Facility Management
You are here
Mission and services
The mission of Facility Management Department is to provide functional research equipment and adequate working spaces, thereby allowing researchers to focus on their research, and to guarantee a safe working environment for all CRG members.
The services offered by the Facility Management Department include:
- Design of projects and execution of refurbishment of offices and laboratories.
- Management of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Liaising the services supplied by the PRBB of cleaning, security and maintenance (of power, air conditioning and data sockets)
- Management of infrastructure incidents and requests.
- Management of annual expenses for rentals, supplies, gases, material for the repair of scientific equipment, sterilization and common material.
Scientific Equipment Management:
- Preventive and corrective maintenance scientific assets in wet labs and common rooms.
- Reparation of scientific assets.
- Overseeing the surveillance and alarm systems for goods stored at –20ºC, –80ºC incubators and cryogenic tanks.
- Evaluation and management for the purchase of new equipment.
- Management of obsolete equipment disposal.
- Inventory system management.
- Development of maintenance tenders for scientific equipment, pathological waste, cleaning and sterilization.
Sustainability: Creation of savings plans to generate continuous improvement in the sustainable area in conjunction with the sustainable commission of the CRG, PRBB and BIST.
Cleaning and sterilization service: Management of the cleaning and sterilization of the glass and plastic labware, and assure material supply.
Position: Facility Management Officer