- Postdoctoral fellow at the Structural Genomics Group of CNAG-CRG
- Sample Preparation Technician
- Optical Microscopy Specialist in the Intracellular Self-Organization Group
- Postdoctoral position: Pancreatic islet splicing and its role in insulin secretion and diabetes
- Bioinformatician at the Structural Genomics Group of CNAG-CRG
- Sample Preparation Specialized Technician
- PhD Studentship - Regulatory Genomics and Diabetes
- Postdoc - Computational Regulatory Genomics and Diabetes
- Technician for Scientific Software development
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.