- Two Backend developers
- EGA Helpdesk Officer
- Postdoctoral Researcher in the Reprogramming and Regeneration lab
- Bioinformatic expert on zebrafish behavioral analysis
- Lab technician – human islets culture and diabetes
- Structural Biology Research Engineer for 3D Bio Molecular Modeling
- Senior Genomics Data Engineer
- Genomics Data Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Single Cell Genomics – Computational Biologist
- Postdoctoral position: "Pancreatic islet splicing and its role in insulin secretion and diabetes”
- Head of Genomics Unit
- Clinical Genomics Manager
- Postdoctoral Researcher in the group 'Evolutionary Processes Modeling’
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.