- Evolution of animal cell type programs – PhD position
- Postdoctoral Position in the Intracellular Compartmentation Lab
- PhD postition at the Computational Biology of RNA Processing Lab
- Senior Post-Award Grants Officer
- Data Coordination Manager
- Data Engineer
- Technician at the crg/upf proteomics unit
- Postdoctoral Researcher at the Regulation of Alternative pre-mRNA Splicing during Cell Differentiation, Development and Disease Group
- Postdoctoral Researcher – understanding, predicting and engineering molecular biology using massively parallel synthesis and machine learning
- Postdoctoral Researcher in the group 'Evolutionary Processes Modeling'
- Postdoctoral Researcher (Sperm RNA epitranscriptomics and inheritance – wet & dry lab)
- DevOps Engineer
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.