- Postdoctoral Position in the Comparative Bioinformatics Lab
- Lab technician – Human islets culture and diabetes
- Postdoctoral Position in Bioinformatics
- Marine invertebrate culture – Research Technician
- Laboratory technician in the Hematopoietic stem cells, transdifferentiation and reprogramming Lab
- PhD Position - Maintenance of a dynamic steady state in the mitotic spindle studied by bottom-up biochemistry and micromanipulation of gene-edited cells
- PhD student - integrative analysis of multi-omic single cell data from B-cells and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia - BCLL@las
- PhD Student - Development of an Integrated Omic Database -Project 3TR
- Bioinformatics Analyst Position – DNAseq Analysis
The external job offers list is updated and available in our Alumni job section.
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 13 top research centres in life sciences.