- Postdoctoral Positions in the Intracellular Compartmentation Lab
- Lab Manager at the Epigenetic Face of Cancer Metabolism Group
- Protein Scientist in the Protein Technologies Unit
- Research Trainee
- PhD Position at the Computational Biology of RNA Processing
- Genomics Unit Lab Technician
- Lab technician
- Lab Technician
- EGA Bioinformatician lead
- Postdoctoral Researcher - Advanced Fluorescence Microscopy
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 14 top research centres in life sciences.
The CRG believes in ongoing improvement and promotes a culture of feedback. This is one of the reasons we have in place, at your disposal as a candidate, a mechanism to gather your suggestions/complaints concerning your candidate experience in our recruitment processes. Your feedback really matters to us in our aim at creating a positive candidate journey. You can make a difference and help us improve by letting us know your suggestions through the following form.