Core Technologies Programme
Head of Core Technologies Programme: Mònica Morales
|Mònica Morales, PhD
Head of Core Technologies Programme
CRG-Centre for Genomic Regulation
Tel. +34 93 316 03 73
The Core Technologies Programme mission is to provide the research community state-of-the-art services and expertise to advance research and to support CRG being a world leading centre in biomedical science.
CRG Technologies Programme:
- Have experts in research technologies and provide state-of-the-art equipment and applications
- Implement and develop the newest technologies
- Drive and participate in key scientific institutional projects
- Provide multi-disciplinary training to the next generation of scientists
- Shape and implement strategic initiatives of the institute
Providing high quality and efficiency, we work towards becoming a “Reference Centre for Technology”
CRG Core Technologies are open to all researchers at the PRBB and also to external users anywhere in the world. Besides the platforms available in house, additional technologies can be accessed at partner institutes of the core facilities excellence alliance Core for Life and EU-LIFE. Moreover, the CRG launched BioCores@BCN, a directory of the core facilities, technological platforms, and scientific services currently to be found in Spain. It is a tool for finding a wide range of cutting-edge and state of the art scientific services, techniques and equipment, to support both biomedical and life sciences research and the scientific community.