- PhD Position in the Genetic Systems Lab
- EJP-RD Front-end Developer for the RD-Connect GPAP
- EJP-RD Software Engineer for the RD-Connect GPAP
- Single Cell Genomics - Bioinformatician
- Cancer Mouse Models Technician
- Bioinformatician – Quality Control & Primary Analysis
- Benchmarking and optimization of Genomics Software
- Microscopy Specialist in the Intracellular Self-Organization Group
- Postdoctoral position in transcription factor-induced phase transitions during cell reprogramming
The external job offers list is updated and available in our Alumni job section.
Being one of the Institutes forming the EU-Life Alliance, CRG shares the principles to support and strengthen European research excellence and, therefore, encourages you to check Jobs @ EU-LIFE institutes section where you can find job opportunities from 13 top research centres in life sciences.
CRG welcomes refugees and asylum seekers
The European Commission has launched the Science4Refugees initiative to help refugee scientists and researchers find suitable jobs that both improve their own situation and put their skills and experience to good use in Europe's research system.
The CRG collaborates with the Catalan Refugee Program and is willing to recruit refugees and asylum seekers on an open, transparent and merit-based process. CRG offers and promotes a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. Refugees and asylum seekers will compete on the same basis as non-refugee applicants.
Applicants are welcome to apply to any offers above.