Mission and services
The mission of the Grants Office is to proactively support the CRG community in securing competitive funds for research and institute-related activities, as well as to manage the principal investigators’ core and external funding, in compliance with the terms and conditions of the funding agencies, and to offer individualized professional support throughout the life cycle of each funded project.
The services offered by the Grants Office are:
- to act as a liaison between the CRG community on the one side and the funding agencies or sponsors/donors on the other side
- to identify and effectively disseminate the most suitable funding opportunities for the CRG community
- to provide comprehensive support in the preparation and submission of proposals and in grant acceptance
- to fulfil administrative and reporting requirements of the funding agencies or sponsors/donors for active grants
- to manage budgets and control competitive and external funds in compliance with the applicable regulations and CRG policies