Mission and services
The mission of the HR Department is to ensure effective and efficient human resource services, thereby fostering a positive and diverse work environment and promoting equal opportunities and work-life balance, with the goal of enhancing the potential of every CRG member.
The services offered by the HR Department are:
- resource planning and budgeting: the HR team works closely with the Principal Investigators and Heads of Unit/Department to provide accurate human resources planning and to ensure compliance with the regulations, policies and personnel management costs
- contracts, payroll and personnel management: for each CRG member the HR team prepares all contractual documents, such as labour contracts, social security, taxation and other legal paperwork, required to formalise the professional relationship with the centre
- recruitment process: managing full-cycle recruitment processes, the HR team is in charge of identifying organisational needs, preparing job descriptions and job ads, posting and dissemination, screening CVs and interviewing candidates
- welcome, onboarding and farewell procedures: HR provides a personalised support to fulfilling each newcomer’s personal and familial needs. This support service covers a wide range of issues that may arise during the incorporation and socialization, such as immigration paperwork, relocation, information about housing and schooling and farewell procedures.
- training and development: the members of the HR Department analyse training needs and, based on these results, plan and organise training courses as a tool for personnel development
Visit the Jobs section and explore our offers.