- Unit page
- Services & Equipment
- Unit members
- Publications at CRG
The aim of this unit is to provide researchers with assistance in the histological processing and analyzing of samples derived from in vivo models. The unit centralizes and performs all the histological analysis of the CRG and works in close association to the Animal Unit of the PRBB (headed by Dr. Juan Martin Caballero, Co-Head of the Histology Unit).
- Preparation of paraffin embedded samples.
- Sectioning of paraffin embedded, fresh and frozen samples.
- Common histological stainings.
- Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded and frozen samples (starting mid 2009).
- Full post-mortem histopathological analysis of the mouse models.